Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Stupid people!

Wow what a busy few days I've had!

I've not been on for a few days, Harrison has a chest infection so I haven't been able to shit in peace let alone write!  Oh and I stink of bloody fish.  I didn't realise cooking smoked salmon in the steamer would attack my fucking clean washing, god I couldn't even go in the kitchen without the fear of throwing up on the floor.  I hate fish, so to cook it for the boy toy was rather nice of me if I do say so myself.  He had to finish cooking, I just couldn't stomach it but the thought was there.
So the nurse gave Harrison some antibiotics and his belly is a bit err sensitive. (This afternoon I was knee deep in shit) thanks son!
I hate it when the kids are poorly.  I feel so helpless!
I caught a bug recently and all I wanted was my mum as I was throwing up, then I remembered she don't give a shit, so to see my boy poorly breaks my heart. When the girls are sick they are troopers, they get the sick bucket themselves and tell me there going to bed. They don't even bother to call me anymore. There so grown up. Shit that's sad :-(

Anyway on to stupid people. What happened to all them people on facebook that didn't share that message about privacy and charging money for something?  Oh yeah NOTHING!
Do people actually believe this shit? I hate chain mail.  Facebook will donate a dollar to this sick child but only if you share this status.  Because facebook are that heartless,  Get a fucking life you arseholes.

On a more positive note I would like to wish my very good friend Kay and her partner Chris congrats on the birth of there little girl Maci.  We have been waiting a long time for this bundle of joy.  Enjoy her and ignore all the know it alls who are going to tell you how to be a mother.




9 comments:

  1. Shaks!! That's really sad when you kids are all grown up and don't need you anymore. This feeling gives me stomach aches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I hate chain mail. Great article!
    http://arcwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes for a good and funny read!! Say congrats to Kay & Chris for me please xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou Anne, Thanks Louise, stay tuned there is going to be much more, i will xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I dnt believe on chain mails as well. Really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me sad too :( even i dont believe in chain mails :(

    ReplyDelete