Search This Blog

Monday 19 October 2015

Have i got twat written on my forehead????

Where do I start?
Well it has been a few weeks since I have posted, but its all whizzing round in my brain fighting to get out!
Lets first start by saying I have had a busy few weeks, Harrison has been a grizzly little bear.  Nothing I do is good enough at the moment, He wants me then he don't then when I need to pee he wants me......aarrrggg THEN he cut a tooth, me thinking all will be OK with the world now aaannnnnnndddd no! Still a moaning little bugger. awwww lub him though <3

In the week I have had some of me bitches round, catching up on the series heroes reborn. All about super powers, and Zachary Levi! 
Photo source from some bitch with a wet fanny over this guy!

I wish I had a fucking super power.  Know exactly what quad cunting mother fucker I would like to fuck up! But that's another blog.

The chicklets and I went into town for some shopping whilst the boy toy got his hair cut. Let me tell you now, I have never ever wanted to drop kick some arsehole in the penis before but this one guy had it coming. Standing waiting to meet up with the boy toy and there was a guy from the RSPB that caught the chicklets attention with a fucking puppet. Almost like they were 3 years old again they all went running over cooing over what I think was a woodpecker. So then he tries to get my attention whilst I pretend to do something on my phone. Anyway he wins, We start talking and I politely tell him I'm not interested in wildlife and I didn't want to set up a direct debit.  To which he replied some mumbo jumbo about the marine wildlife halving since years ago......(see wasn't listening.)
So again I politely refuse as I said I already give to charity but thanks anyway. So the cocky little twat said "well as you already do so much for charity already" which I then stopped him in his tracks and replied  "erm hold on mate, I never said I did loads for charity, but I certainly do my bit!" The twat didn't stop there either. Like he was trying to make me kick off, started on the fucking girls, telling them there was colouring activities in the magazines and if mummy and daddy didn't sign up they can always ask there grandparents. I stood there gobsmacked. Its not often i find myself speechless. He was saying but your children are so interested. I said to him mate do not fucking tell me that you know my kids better than I do.  Not once have they ever expressed an interest in wildlife and they ain't gonna start now, whilst shouting in the middle of Bedford Town centre I felt myself getting quite angry and still he kept trying to get the girls attention until I ushered therm off! Just writing about it now I'm getting angry again. Hes actually lucky I had the kids with me.

The weekend after we celebrated one of my friends birthdays, Happy Birthday chick! We had a lovely chinese and lots of drinks, the best thing was there was no dickheads there so we had a cracking time! 
What a laugh! 
I was only slightly tipsy as I shouldnt be drinking anyway. And I got the all clear for my operation, so that means I can bore you all every day rather than a weekly basis.....Peace out Fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment